Terms & conditions
ÅNIZA is a trade name of Iza Studio B.V.
Iza Studio B.V. is registered with the Amsterdam Chamber of Commerce under number 62573810 VAT number: NL854871809B01
email address: email@example.com
The General Terms and Conditions pertain to all offers, orders, agreements and deliveries made by/with ÅNIZA.
This Agreement documents the legally binding terms and conditions attached to the use of the website anizadesign.com.
By using or accessing this website in any way, viewing, browsing the website, or adding your own content to the website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms of Service.
ÅNIZA reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time, therefore we request that you check and review this Agreement for such changes on an occasional basis. If you do not agree to any provisions in this Agreement or changes made thereof, please do not use our website.
ÅNIZA accepts payments with credit cards VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover which are processed via a secure PayPal connection; you do NOT NEED to have a PayPal account to pay with a credit card.
Agreement and Order
- A contract of sale is concluded once ÅNIZA has received the payment and sent an order confirmation via email to the email address provided by the consumer/client.
- Please keep your order confirmation in a safe place as we may ask you for information from it in any correspondence. If you do not receive this email please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we may investigate and confirm that your order has been placed successfully.
- ÅNIZA reserves the right to refuse any order at any given time and to cancel any made purchase (order already accepted by ÅNIZA) without being liable for any possible damage and/or costs, in and amongst the following circumstances:
– Lack of item availability/stock (payment made by user will be refunded)
– Billing information is incorrect or can not be verified or the order is susceptible to fraud
– ÅNIZA has the reason to believe the order was placed by a minor under the age of (16) sixteen
– We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgement appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors
– In the rare case an item’s price is mistakenly listed, we reserve the right to refuse to sell the item at the wrongly listed price
- Prices are as set out on the website and include VAT at the current rate, excluding any shipment costs.
- We reserve the right to alter prices at any time. It may be necessary from time to time to decrease or increase the prices, including any alterations to the rate of VAT. Any price changes will be confirmed to you at the time of ordering.
- Price of shipping will be added upon check out and will vary depending on the weight of product ordered and upon destination of delivery, please look at our Shipping & Returns section.
- The consumer/client is responsible for insuring the product can be imported to destination country. The consumer/client is the importer and must comply with the required laws and regulations of his/her country. Destination countries outside the European Union may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and/or other fees., these additional costs are the sole responsibility of the consumer/client. ANIZA has no control or responsibility over these charges ; we recommend the consumer/client contact a local customs office and get informed before placing an order.
Product and service.
- While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur; we can not guarantee the product shown on the website is/are exactly similar to the product delivered to the consumer/client by ÅNIZA.
- All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow. Please note there may be variations in colours dependant on the calibration and settings of individual screens.
- Our products are artisanal, hand made and several are dyed with natural pigments therefore unique, no two items are identical. Colour variations as well as ￼ nature therefore not considered as defects.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through this website and may have limited quantities, we reserve the rights to limit the quantities or discontinue any products or services that we offer.
ÅNIZA owns all copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights on all content of this site, including but not limited to: texts, informational content, graphics, images, videos and anything else related to the ÅNIZA product, services and full content of this ￼website.
All products are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if a product/s you have ordered are not available.
Liability on behalf of ÅNIZA related to a product purchased not being available and/or delivered (on time), as far as permitted by law, will be in any case limited to an amount equal to the purchase price of the product in question.
Force majeure for the purpose of this clause, means all shortcomings which can not be attributed to ANIZA, to which ANIZA has therefore the right to suspended all obligations without any responsibility of paying damages.
The General Conditions and the Terms of Sale are governed by Dutch law; any disputes arising from these will be submitted to the competent court of Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com